FACEBOOK'S ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE ROBOTS SHUT DOWN AFTER THEY START TALKING TO EACH OTHER IN THEIR OWN LANGUAGE

The world is upgrading itself in terms of technology. In this article will discuss about a vicious incident that happened three years ago. Facebook, which is technologically a Global Company, it has done something which nobody would have expect, a High-Risk kind of work which was unpredictable in terms of its consequences.
In 2017, Facebook wanted to provide a drastic update to all its users. The Engineers set up two A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) Programs and coded them to have a conversation with each other, it sounds like it was engrossing, but it took a sharp turn in when it further proceeded. Their conversation was recorded and after few minutes the two A.I. systems probably started talking in their own language which could not be decoded by the engineers.
They were BOB & ALICE, they were immediately shut down as the consequence could be minacious. The problem was their words could not be decoded and this forced them to shut it down. The robots had been instructed to work out how to negotiate between themselves. The actual negotiations appear very odd, and don't look especially useful:
 Bob: i can i i everything else . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Alice: balls have zero to me to me to me to me to me to me to me to me to
Bob: you i everything else . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Alice: balls have a ball to me to me to me to me to me to me to me
Bob: i i can i i i everything else . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Alice: balls have a ball to me to me to me to me to me to me to me
Bob: i . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Alice: balls have zero to me to me to me to me to me to me to me to me to
Bob: you i i i i i everything else . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Alice: balls have 0 to me to me to me to me to me to me to me to me to
Bob: you i i i everything else . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Alice: balls have zero to me to me to me to me to me to me to me to me to
Ashutosh Bhushan

Comments

Popular Posts